Two years and counting...


On April 28, 2006, Andy and I went on our first date. At least that's what we decided a few weeks later, after having the talk and deciding that we were definitely a couple. Our "date" was actually a big party that we went to together, so you can probably see why the date wasn't exactly obvious. What was obvious to both of us, even before we made the transition from friends to coupledom, was that we truly enjoyed being together. I was the one who resisted taking our relationship to the next level, fearing that if it didn't work out, I'd lose the wonderful relationship that I cherished. But Andy finally won me over, and I became convinced that we just might work. So, that big party marked the day on which I let go of my fears (at least a bit) and latched on to this idea that we might actually make a good team. I couldn't have been more right! (Yes, Andy, you deserve the credit for realizing this first!)
It's been two years now, and in that time, Andy and I made another transition--as you can see from the photo above--we got married last December! Andy is such a wonderful person and I can't imagine my life without him. He's the love of my life. I'm so glad I took the plunge!

Holly  – (April 29, 2008 at 11:30 PM)  

Congratulations! What a wonderful story... :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP