Eenie meenie minie mo....


I just love the weekend, particularly Saturdays. It's so nice to be able to sleep in, start the day off doing fun and creative things, and not be in a rush to get out the door. This morning, sleeping in wasn't really possible. With more hints of spring and warmer weather arriving each day, the dogs are completely obsessed with what is going on outside. So we're in that phase where we've got to get used to hearing our neighbors because all of the windows are open again. I love having the house open, but I could use another hour of sleep.

At any rate, this morning I took advantage of the time to make a few things. This is a photo of PART of my bead stash. It's really getting ridiculous how many beads and findings I've accumulated. Unfortunately, we don't have a workroom in our house, so the dining table has been sacrificed for the b-line. Most days you can even see that there is a table underneath all of the stuff! Sadly, I must admit that this will not stop me from going to a local beadstore today to see what else might suit this magpie's eye.


Linda  – (April 27, 2008 at 1:27 PM)  

Found your blog through a link at CAST. Look forward to reading more. You sound so much like me...constantly needing to make something! Buying beads is also a big weakness of mine.

the b-line  – (April 27, 2008 at 6:18 PM)  

It's so addicting! I think I get it from my dad. Not the addiction to beads/jewelry, but the habit of getting completely engrossed in my hobbies!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP