sugar+spice

Presenting sugar and spice!  Today I finally finished the bracelet I've been planning for ages! (This is the bracelet for which I initially bought polymer clay!)  The sugar and spice bracelet features the structures of sucrose and zingerone (sugar and ginger "spice") on either side of an oval charm.  The bracelet is further embellished by pretty pink and blush blossoms.  It's completely nerdy, but girly and cute as well (at least I think so!).  I had a lot of fun making it! This is the first challenge I have entered since opening the b-line, and I am curious how it will be received.   I'm also anxious to see what the other members submit.



The Creative Muslimah  – (February 23, 2012 at 11:19 AM)  

So cute! I love your cute and quirky idea of the molecular structures!! :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP