butter mints


I'm up earlier than usual this week since I am volunteering for VBS at our church. My reward? Waking up in time to get a treasury! This one is filled with soft pastel yellows, pinks, and greens, just like the dish of butter mints my grandma would offer us after dinner when we were visiting her. That was years ago, when she lived in a duplex in Florida just steps from the swimming pool where we would spend our days. She's now in Texas, and in much smaller digs, so meals are taken outside the home. But somehow, I think she's probably got some butter mints in a dish waiting for a visitor to dive right in!

the b-line  – (June 17, 2008 at 2:28 PM)  

Apparently, this one made it to the front page about an hour ago--I missed it! Drat!

Congrats to all!

glasfaden  – (June 18, 2008 at 3:50 PM)  

Congrats! It's a lovely one - no wonder :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP