etsy finds



One thing about selling on etsy is that by constantly checking on my shop, the treasuries, the front page, flickr, etc., I have discovered a huge cache of other talented etsy sellers. I'm not going to do the calculations, because I'm afraid what I would find, but let's just say that I've spent quite a bit at etsy shops, from beads and other supplies, to jewelry, gifts, and the adorable dog collars that my two girls are wearing here (luckyfiona). Lola's the weimie and Sita the black lab. Aren't they precious?! (They're both a bit warm since we are experiencing an August-like hot spell in the middle of June!)

I'm off to shop for some soap (etsy, of course) now!

Petal by Petal –   – (June 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM)  

I know exactly what you mean! I sell on Etsy too (that's how I found you, your store and blog). You can spend hours and tons of $$$$ on all the talent there is! Never ceases to amaze me. Love your jewelry and have been eyeing a few pieces for a while now.... great blog too. Keep up the good work!

Kat
www.Petalbypetal.etsy.com

the b-line  – (June 25, 2008 at 10:48 PM)  

Thanks, Kat! I'm off to look at your shop!
Amy

the b-line  – (June 25, 2008 at 10:50 PM)  

Oh my! Your work is sooo amazing, Kat!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP