no more rhyming now, I mean it!

Anybody want a peanut?  

I love this scene from The Princess Bride--it reminds me of my college days when my friends and I used to reenact it regularly (we never got tired of it!). And though this cute little bead isn't quite a peanut, that's all I could think of as I was making it! I love this cute little necklace so much I'm thinking of making one of my own. This seems to be an occupation hazard for me, but it's one that I'm okay with for now. (Good marketing getting all that exposure, right?) :)

Monique –   – (June 15, 2008 at 10:15 PM)  

This necklace reminds me of a lightbulb, especially when I look at the the coiled part. It's still cute either way.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP