warming tones


Andy and I are in Ottawa right now, visiting his parents on the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary. We enjoyed a lovely day yesterday, sleeping in (I love vacation!) and visiting the war museum (well, lovely is not really the right word to describe this museum, but is was really interesting and I learned a lot about the history of war, especially with respect to Canada--that is, until we were overcome by a crowd of junior high students). We continued on to the Glebe for a coffee and a little bead shopping and walked down the street to dinner later that night at Fratelli's. Yum!

Today, the mercury is rising. Unable to sleep in late, I was up checking things out on Etsy and realized I was just in time to snag a treasury on west. Summer is finally here and I was inspired by the warmer tones of the season.  Here's the result. I love how it turned out, actually! These are almost all items from my favorites that just seem to look fabulous together--like they were made for each other. I have high hopes for this one! ThePeachTree is a regular favorite of mine, as is enhabiten. And I am seriously coveting that corset ring by lunaticart!

the b-line  – (June 11, 2008 at 8:07 AM)  

Update--this one did make it to the front! Congrats to all the sellers! I think 4-5 items from this treasury sold!

Lunaticart  – (July 27, 2008 at 3:54 PM)  

Thank you Amy for the FP and for featuring me here in your beautiful blog!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP