fashion fallward


Lately, I can't stop thinking about fall. Maybe it's the work that lies ahead as school starts up in a month or so, or maybe several months of sunny, bright colors have me yearning for more earthy, rich tones. It may be a bit early for back-to-school shopping, but I've been marking my favorites (I'm such a planner) and I thought I'd share a few of them with you.

Rini
rini bag by neikodesigns
I have found no bag more perfect for a fashionable return to classes than the Rini bag. I love the clever pocket on the side and the wooden handle, not to mention the beautifully rich mahogany of the leather. You simply must check out her shop!

Summer Button Flowers felt bookmark
summer button flowers felt bookmark by soleilgirl
Gotta keep my place in all those books, right? Soleilgirl's felt bookmarks make me want to read! I'm also a huge fan of her peace symbol leaf brooches.

leather 'audrey hepburn' headband in brown by hende
Okay, so I'm cheating a bit, because I already bought this item from my wish list. But, I will tell you that I absolutely ADORE it and I intend to wear it well into fall!

hand shadow - dog
hand shadow dog card by honeylux
I'm a dog lover, but I never mastered the whole shadow puppet thing. This card seems perfect for sending a sweet note to a dear friend.


Antiquity
antiquity bracelet by lickety split
The color combination in this bracelet is really striking and just what I need for the summer-fall transition. I list it here hesitantly--I'm afraid one of you will snatch it up before I do! But do check out the shop for many more lovely gems!

Happy shopping!

Posh Mama  – (July 16, 2008 at 6:55 PM)  

Love that bag, the headband and your site, it's wonderful! Keep up the great work. Much love, xoxo-pm

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP