introducing...


...coco! The first in a new line of polymer clay bracelets featuring "appliquéd" designs on simple clay buttons. Over the past few months, I've really been fascinated with all sorts of fabric and sewing crafts, including felt projects, embroidery, quilting, knitting, and crocheting; they have now inspired my new appliqué collection. I'm really pleased with how they've developed so far. In fact, I kept the very first one I made (photographed here) for myself! It was just perfect for the grey dress and cream sweater ensemble I recently wore to a wedding. Like what you see here? Check out the b-line for more!


lillyella, uniquely you  – (July 6, 2008 at 12:06 PM)  

Ok - maybe Im slow today! I cant get this comment thing to work. Maybe it will come through twice - oh well!
Love your new "applique" line - so cute! And your photos look great. keep up the good work!

the b-line  – (July 6, 2008 at 10:06 PM)  

Thanks so much! I'm definitely enjoying myself. BTW, I love your shop!

ThePeachTree  – (July 12, 2008 at 1:18 PM)  

I love that you're branching out into different genres and incorporating them into your jewelry making! I'm sure there's going to be a lot of surprises in store :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP