What I want...

Several things caught my eye whilst I roamed etsy this week. I thought I'd share a few with you!

First off, this lovely Symbiosis zippered pouch by UnikatHK. I love how the chunky pumpkin-orange cotton knit contrasts the delicate linen. And for some reason, the tag makes me smile! I think this would be perfect for keeping my ipod or camera safe from scratches.

I love the look and the description of Crowley Manor's Tuscany soap. Cucumber, melon, and mint--buon giorno! There is something so rustic and inviting about it. I have the feeling this soap actually would take me back to Italy, at least in my thoughts!

Courage My Love is a new favorite of mine, and a big one. I'm anxiously awaiting one of her prints in the mail! The red shoes is just one example of here amazing sense of color, subject, and composition. I'm a red-shoe-lover myself, and this print really makes me think of the little girl trapped inside!

Now, if you've read anything about me yet, you'll know that by training, I'm actually a chemist. (This jewelry stuff is mostly self-taught, and is not (yet) how I earn my living!) So how could I resist lake's molecule earrings? They're pretty and petite, unique and eye-catching, even if you ignore the name!

Doesn't every woman love a dress that is both comfortable and flattering? Astridland's green knit dress seems sure to fit the bill. I adore the colors and the silhouette.

Happy shopping!

Posh Mama  – (July 20, 2008 at 10:24 PM)  

Oh I love this, very Missoni! Love the colors too :) Much love, xoxo-pm

maddie  – (July 21, 2008 at 11:02 PM)  

thank you sooo much for including
my photo is these delicious
items you have selected from
etsy ~

i quite adore that dress myself ~

and i can't WAIT to get your
gorgeous aislinn bracelet

your jewelery designs are
breathtaking

i heart your etsy shop:)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP