this week's wants

Feel like a little shopping? So do I!

I'm sorry for going on and on about fall, but I really do look forward to the cooler temperatures. I love the golden warmth of the season and the change in the air. This stained wood ring by something's hiding in here is the perfect transition piece. The facets are brilliant and the color is so great. I think we'll be seeing a lot of teal-y blues this fall!

OK, this one is sort of a no-brainer. I've been drawn to TickledPinkKnits' shop for quite some time now. I think you can see why. Absolutely stunning scarves, shawls, gloves, you name it. I'm saving up for one of my own! Maybe the Rococo Shawl II, shown here....

Doesn't this look fun? Alisaburke's graffiti bangles are so bold and chunky. The ideal piece for jazzing up my standard jeans and tee wardrobe! Check out here etsy shop for more "scribbled-on" goods!

Now, I love wearing jewelry as much as I enjoy making it, but let's face it: I can only wear so many pieces at once. The rest just have to hang out on my bureau. But that's no reason to hide them in some dark, closed box! I can just imagine how beautiful they would like in this gorgeous glass jewelry box by 1178 Designs. I love the mirror bottom and the water-drop effect on the glass!

Off to the shops....

ThePeachTree  – (July 27, 2008 at 4:00 PM)  

You're killing me! When I first laid gaze upon that ring I was wracking my brain at what stone it could possibly be!! But it's WOOD! Gorgeous, smoothly faceted wood :) Mmmmm...

jenifer  – (August 12, 2008 at 5:26 AM)  

Nice pics.... specially your jewelry box, it's stunning.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP