enter and win!

How would you like to win a little b-line of your very own? Head on over to subu's blog for today's contest. The winner will receive her very own rosalba bracelet, compliments of the b-line. Hurry, the contest ends at midnight, August 12th!

You should also spend some time in her shop on etsy, which features beautiful handmade notebooks and journals. I have somewhat of an addiction to office supplies (I think I've mentioned this before) as well as an attraction to handmade goods, and her items have me ooh-ing and ahh-ing!

the b-line  – (August 12, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

Good luck, Amy! It's kinda fun reading all of the responses!

Rachel  – (August 12, 2008 at 10:23 PM)  

Your jewelry is beautiful! I love the colors in this bracelet.

Arctida  – (August 13, 2008 at 6:27 PM)  

Hi Amy :) What a fantastic idea that giveaway! and your rosalba bracelet is simply stunning! *psst, love yor blog too* :)

Leanne  – (August 13, 2008 at 7:38 PM)  

Amy, thank you for visiting my blog. Your jewelry is quite lovely. I love the beads you pair together. Unfortunately I missed the deadline on the giveaway. I really don't know how you find the time to teach AND create such nice pieces- I'm impressed!

the b-line  – (August 15, 2008 at 5:17 PM)  

Congrats to the winner, Jennae!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP