inventions

I'm sitting here with a stack of lab reports in front of me just waiting to be graded. The first stack (of many) this year. The inertia is overwhelming! In the spirit of further procrastination, I thought I'd drop a line to say that I'm still here, just a little busy this week. Alas, the grading calls out to me.
GradeMaster™ Electronic Grading Pen
Oh, if it were only this easy! A pen to do my grading for me. What will they think of next, Scantron? I'm wondering if you can get these for other things, like taxes, balancing your checkbook, etc. Wouldn't that be grand?

gevans712  – (August 28, 2008 at 11:38 PM)  

Here is something that is close - not doing grading yet, but we could make it do that soon!!
Scantron

Scantron's Paros Digital Pen
http://healthcare.scantron.com/patient-record/paros.htm

ThePeachTree  – (August 29, 2008 at 12:40 PM)  

I can't believe

1. School has already started!!

and

2. There already doing reports??

Very fancy pen by the way :)

Arctida  – (August 29, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

Oh, I miss my "University life" that I had before my little princess has "arrived" to this world... but I do not miss the report writing though :)

and psst, lovely pen you've got there! :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP