oh, susannah!

Here's a perfect little number for autumn: susannah. I'm enamored with the warm, rusty tones of this clay, not to mention the fabulous tones and texture found in the mookite.
Despite going on ad nauseum about how I love fall, I am freaking out today, August 4th. How did it get to be August? I still have a ton of things I want to do this summer. And school starts in three weeks! Makes me nervous just thinking about it. I'd better go get ready....

lillyella, uniquely you  – (August 5, 2008 at 7:18 PM)  

so beautiful!
and I cannot believe its august either!

ThePeachTree  – (August 6, 2008 at 8:55 AM)  

I'm right there with you! I cannot believe the summer has passed me by, once again. I too am madly in love with Autumn though :)

What a lovely, rustic piece!

Nothinglikeit  – (August 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM)  

This is lovely but I'm not ready for summer to be over yet!!!!!

Nothinglikeit!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP