this week's wants

Oh, do I have some wonderful finds for you this week!

I'm always drawn to red, and my closet is proof enough of that. Sometimes I think I should cut back, give some of the other colors a shot, but then I see some thing like this Erin jacket by flutter. Completely gorgeous. Hi red, it's me. I'm back! (Can you blame me?)

Though I love clothes, and shoes, and accessories, I'm a pretty conservative dresser for the most part. This adorable barrette by sayooh really appeals to the nature-loving wannabe flower child in me. What girl wouldn't want to wear feathers in her hair?

Banana butterscotch cupcake with butterscotch buttercream frosting. Need I say more? Find them at bangerang bake shop!

I found these antique porcelain glove molds at bluebellbazaar. Perfectly charming! Wouldn't they look fabulous on your mantle? Or you could use them to display all of your lovely rings!

Enjoy the weekend,

ThePeachTree  – (August 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM)  

Love your finds! I ordered from Bangerang a bit ago :) Their carrot cake cupcake is TO DIE FOR!!

the b-line  – (August 1, 2008 at 10:10 PM)  

I just ordered THREE of them! Yes, three. And I'm supposed to be on a diet! I can hardly wait to dig in!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP