this week's wants

A glimpse at my wish list this week...


One of my first etsy purchases was the coco tee by roselabiche and I love it! Her sparrow hoodie is next on my list!

This print by ena and the swan really appeals to the wannabe dancer in me. Maybe this would help me cope with the loss of my weekly So You Think You Can Dance fix now that the season is over.
I love the rustic feel of this bracelet by gypsy studio. The brushed finish on the sterling silver gives it a sort of industrial feel that is softened and prettied up by the black flower and red beads. Have I mentioned my affinity for red? Oh, yes. Just the thing for that hoodie above, right?

After a little too much frivolous eating this summer, I'm on a diet. Don't get me wrong, though. I fully intend to dig in to the cupcakes that just arrived from bangarang bake shop! But other than that, I really do plan to be quite good. (I've got to fit comfortably back into those school clothes!) Though I wouldn't actually eat them, these polymer clay macarons by PetitPlat are about the portion I could "afford" (calorie-wise). Stephanie's work with polymer clay is absolutely mind-boggling. Not only do her creations look incredibly like the real thing, they are teeny! So precious! As someone who also dabbles in polymer clay, I'm always amazed at what she can do.

Actually, now that I'm thinking of those cupcakes, perhaps I'd better check on them. You know, make sure they're all right.

Walrus Tusk  – (August 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM)  

Wow those look so good! I will have to check them out.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP