this week's wants

It's that time again! My, how the weeks are flying by. This edition of "this week's wants" has a definite focus--pink and red! To anyone who knows me, this will come as no surprise. What does shock me? As I write this, three of these sellers have yet to make their first etsy sales! Wha? I'm guessing at least one of you will want to click away and be their first customers!
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.33977999.jpg
The list begins with my inspiration for the day, this gorgeous grey sparrow dress by Makool. The deep, warm cranberry red and cool, pale grey make a stunning combination. I only wish I had a more glamourous life so I could justify buying it for myself!
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.35684169.jpg
This raspberry resin ring by Jasmine Scott is so sweet! It totally reminds me of making kool-aid with my mom as a kid. You know, when you drop the powder into the water and it begins to dissolve? This ring has captured that moment and frozen it in place and time, giving it a fun and childlike innocence, while remaining incredibly chic and sophisticated. N'est-ce pas?
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.36052069.jpg
Um, I LOVE this nouveau enameled copper pendant with sterling silver necklace by OiOi. The red is so dramatic and beautiful and as a brilliant extra, the reverse is black! The lines are so feminine, but definitely have a bit of an edge (forgive the pun). It makes a stunning ensemble with a little black dress, as shown here, but I think I'd love it just as much with a crisp white button-down and my best jeans. Tempted?
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.36403121.jpg
How sweet is this original watercolor by Trafalgar's Square? Little Lolli (also my weimie's nickname!) looks like she is concentrating so hard on what she's writing. I adore her rosie cheeks! This piece really appeals to the wannabe writer in me, as well as my inner child.

Happy shopping,

Start To Finish Supplies  – (August 31, 2008 at 10:02 PM)  

That ring is very cool! I want it too!! Love your blog :)

ThePeachTree  – (September 3, 2008 at 9:38 AM)  

This SO goes beyond want! I NEED that dress!!

Arctida  – (September 4, 2008 at 3:44 AM)  

The dress is so beautiful and what a cool ring! Thanks for sharing!

House of Bec  – (March 14, 2014 at 3:53 PM)  

Love your idea of following breadcrumbs - its like we are going on an adverture! Its such a nice touch! Thanks

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP