festival of the forks



These days it seems I can seem to blog as regularly as I'd like. If I have my way, I'll make up for my lackluster blogging this weekend! I thought I'd start off with a few photos of the Festival of the Forks, which is held in our community each fall. (The Kalamazoo River "forks" in our town.)

The weather was beautiful last weekend and loads of people wandered the streets of our tiny town eating barbecued ribs, elephant ears, and "butterfly fries".

It's not my first time attending the festival, but it is the first fair I've attended since starting the b-line and I took the opportunity to check out how other jewelers set up their tents. There weren't too many vendors selling handmade goods, but I did pick up a few ideas on display. And the fresh-squeezed lemonade was delicious!

Mrs.French  – (September 28, 2008 at 12:14 PM)  

I love festivals like this one...now you have me itching to find one around here.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP