one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy, . . .


Fingers feeling left out? Introducing the latest addition to the corsage collection...the corsage ring! I'm going a bit nuts with colors right now, and loving so many different combinations! Here are just a few examples of what's on sale now (or will be soon) at the b-line.


Oh, and the appliqué collection will soon be hitting the digits as well! Meet coco!
Wishing you a wonderful, colorful day!

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (September 19, 2008 at 10:03 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I am so in love with the corsage collection. Simply beautiful.

I am loving your blog too. Totally bookmarking :)

Amy  – (September 27, 2008 at 8:03 PM)  

Amy, these are very fun! :~) love the colors!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP