this week's wants

Fall is here! Let's celebrate by shopping. Here are a few things I'd love to give and get!
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.31879512.jpg
Romantic as it would be, I don't imagine Andy and I will ever carve our initials into a poor ol' tree. Just doesn't seem right. But then, who needs to? This adorable pendant by block party press captures the sentiment without harming the tree!
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.33712454.jpg
Presenting the Fraulein tote by moop. Seriously, the number of very beautiful (and functional) things I could tote around in this all-to-stylish bag is mind-boggling. I'd love one in rosewood, please! Andy? Mom? Are you reading?
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.30606666.jpg
The francophile in me was drawn to these cards by smock paper (mais, bien sûr!). And I love the muted tones. This is just one example of many beautiful letterpress cards you can find in the shop. I'd be happy with any one of them!
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.37451295.jpg
Fall and winter mean more indoor activities, so it makes sense to pretty up the surroundings! I'm not that great at sewing. I've always been really lazy about pinning and then I end up with uneven seams. I now realize that the reason I'm so lazy is that I don't have an adorable pincushion from The Daily Pincushion. One of these cute little numbers and I should be pinning everything in sight!

Keep shopping!

Block Party Press  – (September 23, 2008 at 9:20 AM)  

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace! I love the pin cushion! So pretty!

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (September 23, 2008 at 3:38 PM)  

I actually just purchased that tote in black! I can't wait to get it!!! I have had my eye on it for so long :)

Fabulous fall picks!

Mrs.French  – (September 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM)  

all of these are fantastic...especially the pendant.

Pamela Poole  – (January 7, 2009 at 3:46 AM)  

Bonjour Amy.

I am a huge Etsy fan! I've mostly bought vintage skirt patterns, though I've been sooo tempted by so many things. I live in Paris and French women wear skirts much more than California women do (which is where I'm from).

I actually stopped by because you confessed to being a francophile. I thought you might like to know about www.francophilia.com, the only social network for francophiles.

We launched a year ago, and in 2009 we're going to add a marketplace where you can get your fill of French stuff. We're a tiny startup operating on a shoestring budget, and depending on francophile bloggers like you to help get the word out.

Hope you and your readers will stop by and join us! And please help spread the word!

Merci et à bientôt.

Pamela Poole (LaGoulue)
Founder

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP