this week's wants

Today, our Sunday drive revealed signs of fall. Changing leaves everywhere! Accordingly, this week's wants centers on those warm and beautiful hues!
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.38258533.jpg
Let's start of with this gorgeous pink leaves pillow by Parker Sewn. This would look lovely in my living room any time of the year and would be perfect for a little cuddle in front of the fire!

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.39012208.jpg
I love the colors and texture in the Uprising Ring by chocolate and steel. It would suit any time of the year, but I think it would look particularly wonderful with the warm oranges and violets that seem to be all the rage this fall.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.39538431.jpg
The Bratislava sweater in brown by Little Houses is definitely a stylish alternative the old hoodie standby. And what girl doesn't want to look hot while she's keeping warm?

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.34316367.jpg
UnaOdd has managed to seal a little piece of fall in resin in a glorious way her gorgeous Autumn Witch Hazel pendant. The detail is incredible and the texture so smooth. I imagine I'd constantly be rubbing this if I were wearing it!

Enjoying the season,

Amy  – (September 29, 2008 at 1:24 PM)  

Great selections, Amy!
The Parker Sewn pillow is marvelous! :~)

Mrs.French  – (September 29, 2008 at 7:43 PM)  

I am thinking I want your wants...that's true friendship deary...

Melissa de la Fuente  – (September 30, 2008 at 9:01 AM)  

Hi sweet Amy!
Thank you for visiting over in my neck of the woods and your picks make me feel fall is a'comin! Thank you! Your blog is lovely!
xo
Melissa

UnaOdd  – (October 2, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

Hi Amy!

Thank you for the lovely feature.:^) I am quite flattered to be included, and admire your own work very much.

A lovely blog, I am off to browse!

Lynn (UnaOdd)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP