you're a peach!

Before I opened the b-line, I never thought I'd be one to blog. I like to write, but I've never kept a journal with any regularity. And, to be honest, I wondered who would want to read what I'd have to say anyway. Despite my reservations, I started this blog to help build my business. I'm not sure how many sales it has generated, but the b-line blog has turned into a really great thing of its own. A way to share with family, friends, and customers what I'm doing, what I like, and who I admire. And a way to keep track of the creativity, ingenuity, and vision of fellow artists.


So, imagine my surprise today when I read my friend Amy's (of The Peach Tree) blog and found myself featured as one of her inspirations! This really is a terrific compliment, as Amy's blog is one I read and draw inspiration from regularly. If you haven't checked it out yet, you must!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.26687181.jpg

And when you're done, stop by her fantastic shop on etsy. I have two lovely pairs of Peach Tree earrings already that I wear constantly. Here's something to get you started!

Thanks, Peach!

Mrs.French  – (September 22, 2008 at 3:16 PM)  

congratulations..your jewelry is really lovely. I am so happy you stopped by my blog...which led me to yours...I will be back. xo

the b-line  – (September 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM)  

Thanks, Mrs. French! I'm honored!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP