ain't life grand?

Woot! Despite my hectic morning, I took a few seconds off from grading/lesson planning to hop on over to etsy. And wasn't I delighted to find my sophie ring gracing the front page as part of Cat's (polarity) arresting treasury "bruised".
Naturally, I was curious about how many people were clicking on sweet little sophie, so I headed over to majaba and was thrilled to find that my shop had topped 1000 hearts!
I'll let you in on a little secret: I was hoping for 100 sales and 1000 hearts by the end of the year. But I am tickled pink and tingling with excitement at having surpassed those goals in October (September for sales).

A thousand thanks to all of you who have contributed!

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (October 16, 2008 at 6:28 PM)  

Congrats to you!!!! You are awesome :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Mrs.French  – (October 16, 2008 at 7:16 PM)  

you're famous my dear...don't forget about us...xxoo

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP