etsy video!

I spend an awful lot of time on etsy, but sometimes I want to "branch out" a bit. Besides checking out my favorite blogs, I love to check out etsy videos on you tube in my spare time. Check out videos of other etsians as they describe their process and their inspiration. And several how-to videos as well!

To get you started:
Here, Metalnat makes a ziptie ring.



How to make a knitted postcard by knitknit.


Handmade portrait of Maryink.


Happy browsing!

eNVe  – (October 4, 2008 at 12:59 PM)  

wow, I had no idea that there were etsy videos on youtube! Now there's more to feed my etsy addiction! Thanks for the info. :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP