showtime

This weekend is a monumental one for the b-line. I'm having my first home party (actually at my sister's place, not mine)! The party's in Buckeye country, so we decided to do a combination party: jewelry and the OSU game. Here's a little glimpse of the display.

This is the first of what I hope will be many home parties and craft shows in the b-line's future. It's been a lot of work to get ready, but I'm excited to finally get my feet wet.

Wish me luck! I'll report on the show later this week!

Valerie  – (October 5, 2008 at 10:24 PM)  

Very pretty display--nicely done!

elleabelle  – (October 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM)  

I hope it went well! Very pretty display!

Do you live in Ohio?

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP