snow vision

It's been pretty dern chilly around these parts for the last few days and my thoughts keep returning to one thing (besides Paris--two months to go!): how cozy things get when the snow starts falling. (As I live in Michigan, that should be happening any time now.) Keep in mind, I married a Canadian and that boy LOVES winter. Anyway, along those lines, I created a treasury the other day in winter white. I love how it turned out. And I guess someone in Admin did as well, since it appeared on the front page today. (Thanks to Noelle for the screen shot!)

But now, for the twist of irony, the sun is beaming outside and the temperatures are climbing. It seems we'll have to wait for winter after all.

GetReadySetGO  – (October 31, 2008 at 12:52 AM)  

i was sooooooo stoked to see this on the FP! thank you so much. and it's so cool that you are from the mitten!! i am too! midwesterners unite. i left noelle a voicemail yesterday and it was the first time she heard my voice and she commented about my michigan accent- yaaaaay- i'm so glad i'm not losing it down here in sunny florida. my mom and younger sisters are still there and we came home a few weeks back and it was GLORIOUS!!! thanks for getting me onn the FP:)

Eliza Alton  – (June 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM)  

I have worked on Snow Vision for almost a year constantly changing and playing with the light, the brushstrokes, the energy of the piece.



Snowvasion

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP