tagged?!

http://haacked.com/images/haacked_com/WindowsLiveWriter/CategoriesvsTags_833F/561962_price_tag%5B3%5D.jpg
Tagging items for sale with prices = not much fun
Playing blog tag? Okay, I'm in (thanks a bunch, lillyella)

Let's start with the rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people
If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!

Ready? Here's my random seven:
  • I'm taking a class in metalsmithing (and I love it!).
  • I'm afraid of the creepy opossum that leers over our back yard at night (my weimie is obsessed with it). Ick.
  • I love the water but I don't like to swim.
  • I play the flute (or at least I think I do--it's been a while).
  • There must always be at least some milk, coffee, butter, bread, and chocolate in my house.
  • I was born with two partially collapsed lungs.
  • I'm always looking forward to the next season.
And now, you're it:
The Peach Tree
Mrs. French
Heather Knitz
Chakra Pennywhistle
Poppy Talk
Art Addict
eNVe

Can't wait to read all of your random tidbits!

elleabelle  – (October 9, 2008 at 9:04 PM)  

i like your random tidbits! Two partially collapsed lungs...lillyella with a 40lb cyst...there are some freaky things a foot...Glad everyone is better today!

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (October 9, 2008 at 9:33 PM)  

Oh MAN! I hope that I did this right :) Mine are up....

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend :)

lillyella  – (October 10, 2008 at 2:22 AM)  

Oh I love your facts! This is so much fun!

I play the flute too. Although I admit Im rusty as well.
and Im not the only one with wierd health problems! Glad they reinflated!!! :)

ThePeachTree  – (October 10, 2008 at 9:08 AM)  

Oh no you didn't!! That's so great that you're taking a metalsmithing class! And that little cutie of an opossum is just trying to be friends :)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP