this week's wants

Autumn has ushered in such gorgeous, soft light. It has me thinking of other soft and pretty things, especially lace. So today's edition of this week's wants, while having no lace, is inspired with all things woven and tatted!
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.37453113.jpg
Maggie Weldon, Inc. has such a beautiful line of lace-patterned pottery. I adore the soft colors and the intricate detail in each piece. Here, the Day Radiance Lace large pottery bowl.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.17042159.jpg
I've been a fan of Amie Plante's work for some time. She has an amazing aesthetic and designs pieces that are equal parts unique and prepossessing. These double seafan earrings are my current favorite!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.41059293.jpg
I love it when the temperatures dip low enough to don a cute hat in the chilly mornings! This lacey wool hat by Captain Crochet would look fantastic with a couple of my winter coats!

http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.37555346.jpg
Can you believe the timeless simplicity of this sterling silver and leather bracelet by eninaj? This piece is clean and classic, and it bears the artist's distinctive style and brilliant leather work. I'd have a hard time finding something in my closet that wouldn't look better along side this delightful bracelet!

Happy shopping!

TattingChic  – (October 14, 2008 at 12:13 AM)  

OH, thank you for this post! Love the pottery! I've been looking for pottery with lace impressions in them! I love it! I hope I can find some tatting impressions!

Amie Plante  – (February 4, 2009 at 1:49 PM)  

Thank you so much for including my earrings.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP