it's wonderful


OCEAN CITY 121
Originally uploaded by kevincmw2003
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Despite the insane schedule I've been keeping lately, I'm starting to feel the joy and warmth of the holiday season, which, for me, is captured in a spectacular way in this photo. Enjoy!

Need more holiday cheer? Check out this blog contest. You could win a printable 2009 calender from The Little Brown Pen!

Jennifer  – (November 23, 2008 at 1:29 PM)  

Beautiful image! Thanks for sharing :)

I am getting into the mood as well, yay! I am ready to brew some java, pop in my Bing Crosby Christmas cd and whip up a batch of salt dough ornaments. I LOVE Christmas!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP