oh wow!

littlebrownpen

I'm gobsmacked, really. I woke up today to some delightful news. Nichole from little brown pen has featured my shop on her most exquisite blog! Here's the lovely mention!

I first visited Nichole's blog just yesterday after I read drooled over her guest edition of "I heart Monday" on Mrs. French's Blissful blog. I'm a huge fan of I heart Mondays (I covet a shopping trip with Mrs. French) and Nichole's collection was magnificent. I think we'd make splendid shopping buddies. Just visit the little brown pen blog and you'll see that Nichole makes it her mission to promote other artists. She finds amazing talent along the way. I've added many to my list of favorites just in the last 24 hours.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.43564001.jpg http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.43505280.jpg
As you'd expect, Nichole is quite the artist herself. Check out her etsy shop for adorable pdf version of her handiwork. I adore the autumn girl images above. (My winter coat is all too similar!) And check out the beautiful simplicity of these calender pages.

Thank you, Nichole!

Off to vote!

vana chupp  – (November 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM)  

HI!
I am not shy!
I came across your work via Nichol who came across your work via Bliss..he he he..now how I haven't see it before, i have no idea. I love it! So simple and cute! Good work friend!
Don't be shy, come by and say HI!

Mrs.French  – (November 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM)  

yay girlie! you tow are so wonderful...you were bound to meet...I am so happy I know both of you! xxoo

The Texas Butlers  – (November 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM)  

I discovered your etsy shop and blog a while ago. Love, love, love your bracelets. You have no idea how many times I've almost ordered one, but then, I just fall in love with another one. I can't pick my favorite one to purchase. I will decide soon though, I must, I just adore them.

the b-line  – (November 5, 2008 at 8:27 AM)  

Thanks, friends! Your comments and visits are quite the encouragement!

MichellesCharmWorld  – (November 5, 2008 at 12:36 PM)  

Great blog and congrats on the feature! Yay!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP