posh hardware

What a delight! I'm so happy to see my bethany necklace featured on Posh Mama today as part of a story on hardware-based jewelry written by Capitola Girl. You can check it out here! Posh Mama is an online magazine and social network and bills itself as "a positive and upbeat community exclusive to women around the world from all walks of life. You don't have to be a Mom to be a Posh Mama." The site is a load of fun!
Gratefully,

Valerie  – (November 16, 2008 at 7:49 PM)  

Congrats! Capitolagirl puts together some great features!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP