rosy glow

[The+Bline.jpg]
I'm blushing today. In a very good way! Kelly, a new friend from LolliShops, has written such a lovely, flattering feature of my shop on her new blog, The Rose-Colored Monocle. Kelly started the blog as a way to feature other artists and she put out a call to others on the LolliShops forum. I happened to be up and at my computer way earlier than usual this morning and responded to her post after checking out her beautifully appointed blog. Well, of course I wanted to get in on the fun. Imagine my surprise when I got the honor of being her first feature. Hooray!

Aside from graciously shedding light on the creative work of others, Kelly is a talented artist herself, specializing in teddy bears, jewelry, and trinkets, which you can find right now on etsy and soon on LolliShops!

Thanks again, Kelly!

nichole  – (November 17, 2008 at 10:42 PM)  

That's so cool! She picked you first for a reason, I am SURE.

Kelly  – (November 18, 2008 at 8:23 AM)  

Awww now it's my turn to blush! Thank you for the post, you didn't have to do that!

Hugs, Kelly

Mrs.French  – (November 19, 2008 at 1:23 AM)  

yay...so many good things for you my dear...so deserved...xo t

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP