shopping


merino shawl wrap cardigan

I'm entering the confessional. I have to admit that I have an obsession with catalogs. But that's not all. I'm occasionally often even more intrigued by an item because of it's placement, who's wearing it, or what she's doing, than I am by the piece itself. I somehow imagine myself wearing the sweater and poring over books, looking smart as I lean against a gorgeous white wall, or bundling up in that gorgeous scarf to fend off the chill of the recently fallen snow. And then I buy. I'm such a sucker.

Am I alone in this?

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (November 20, 2008 at 7:20 PM)  

Oh, I love it too! I use to work for a photo stylist and I tell you, it was a blast just watching her create that look that I so easily fall for!

Valerie  – (November 25, 2008 at 12:27 AM)  

You are definitely not alone. I drool over White House Black Market Catalogs, but somehow if I ever manage to try anything on there or purchase it, I never feel like I look quite as sleek and pulled together as the catalog pics.

(Perhaps, as I'm not a 5"11 size 2 or something. LOL.)

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP