this week's wants

Since I have a stack of exams and lab reports to grade (again!), this edition of this week's wants is short, but very sweet. No time to dilly-dally, so here we go!

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.31072967.jpg
I've been taken with this Pretty Little Things print by Rocky Top Studios for weeks now. I love the color and texture. And the focus (It seems I'm addicted to bokeh lately.). These little sprouts seem sorta determined yet delicate and vulnerable at the same time. This describes many of us, no? What a beautiful reminder to hang on your wall!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.45035249.jpg
Herringbone has never looked better! I adore this silk herringbone single pleat dress by Betsy B Design. It's too chilly here in Michigan to wear it as shown right now, but I think this number would look equally smart with a cozy turtleneck and tights.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.42358907.jpg
Ah, simplicity! I love this organic O necklace by Walker Silverworks (this is the vertical design, but it is also available in horizontal). Though it is simple, it is far from plain. The bright, brushed finish is so pretty. And you can make it your own by choosing just the right silk cord to match whatever you're pairing it with!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.42625037.jpg
How sweet is this Tiny Red Cross Sampler by Minature Rhino? I love the tea-stained effect on the linen and the simple crossed branches beneath the cross. It definitely captures that nostalgic feel. I would look so cute on a small wall by itself or hung in a collection. Or maybe marking your home's first aid station? :)

Back to those assignments,

Mrs.French  – (November 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM)  

I love it all...like I always do.

The Texas Butlers  – (November 26, 2008 at 3:00 PM)  

Hi Amy,
I so cannot wait for your Lollishop to open. I so have to have some gloria earrings to go with my necklace. Have you ever made an 'Emma' bracelet? Just curious, my daughters name is 'Emma' and I'd love to see what an 'Emma' bracelet would look like!

the b-line  – (November 27, 2008 at 7:51 PM)  

Thanks! I'll get working on it asap!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP