waiting

I'm not a particularly patient person, especially when it comes to the seasons. It seems that I never can make it more than halfway through a particular time of year before I'm anxious for the next. In the spring, I'm anxiously awaiting those steamy summer days. In the heat of summer, I'm thinking forward to fall and smart-looking back-to-school clothes. And now that we're smack in the middle of fall, I find myself celebrating that the ground (and the trees in my back yard) has a light dusting of snow, the first harbinger of what will be several cold months in Michigan (and no doubt, by the end of January, I'll be ready for the thaw that will still be a few months away!). But for now, I'm delighted!

Besides the weather, I have another need for patience these days. I'm eagerly awaiting the grand opening of my second shop on LolliShops this week! This is something I've been preparing for for a few months now and I'm so pleased that the launch is just days away. Anyone signed up for my newsletter by then will be receiving a special heads up (as well as the special offer only subscribers get!), so be sure to sign up if you are interested. It looks like Tuesday will be the big day! I've also uploaded some photos to my webpage as a sneak peak. Check them out, if you (like me) just can't wait!

ThePeachTree  – (November 16, 2008 at 6:59 PM)  

What, no vacation photos?? No seriously, those sneak peaks are amazing :) And I'm SO excited to see your new shop!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP