bounty

What a year it's been! When I started my personal adventure in handmade goods, I had no idea how delightful (and addictive) it would be. I was inspired by Nichole (littlebrownpen) to think back over the year and consider some of my favorite purchases. So here are just fifteen of the wonderful handmade items I've bought this year for my loved ones and myself. With this many beautiful things in 2008, I can hardly wait to see what the next year will bring!


  1. the violet by cserdan. To my mom, for mother's day.
  2. tempest in a teacup by courage my love. Looks so sweet in our guest bath!
  3. diamont studs by lunatic art. Taking these to Paris with me next week!
  4. wool cloche by liza rietz. See #3 above. :)
  5. ditto earrings by The Peach Tree. Such a sweet peach. I adore these danglies.
  6. chocolate orange cardamom cookies, whimsy & spice. Nummy nummy.
  7. bird necklace, jessica jane. My first etsy purchase!
  8. coco tee, rose labiche. So chic!
  9. pushpins, uncorked. These cuties adorn my inspiration board.
  10. dog collar by lucky fiona. Our girls, Lola and Sita, sport these awesome "necklaces".
  11. printable gift tags, little brown pen. I practically have a little brown pen annex under my Christmas tree. And I love it.
  12. leather Audrey Hepburn headband, hende. The one headband that doesn't slip off my head.
  13. raku tea bowl, elm studios. Even more beautiful in person. I love using this as a "prop" for earrings.
  14. labradorite pop necklace, clementine. Gorgeous and beautifully made.
  15. oyster bag in denim, morelle. Just arrived and it's just perfect. Ditto numbers 3 & 4.
I'd love to read about your favorite handmade items this year. Please share!

ThePeachTree  – (December 22, 2008 at 12:02 PM)  

Oh my goodness! What a brilliant idea this is! I'm absolutely honored you've chosen my Dittos!

Happiest of Holidays to you!!

Steph  – (December 23, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

What a lovely idea! This is a beautiful collage of goodies.
Have a wonderful holiday!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP