december contest



The season of giving is here! What better time for another blog contest?

Here are the specifics:
The prize: A pair of corsage earrings (posts or danglies) from my 1000 markets shop
How to enter: Leave a comment below. (Be sure to include your email, shop name, or blog link so I can reach you if you win!)
Deadline: 11:59 pm, Saturday, 20 December.

The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Sunday, 21 December.

Thanks, and good luck!

miznyc  – (December 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM)  

ooh those are so cute. Of course the first poster never wins. But still. I love them!

nichole  – (December 13, 2008 at 5:21 PM)  

Love those! Love all your jewelry. Would LOVE to win. ;)

You know where to find me!

del4jc  – (December 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM)  

Oh! What beautiful earrings and it looks like they would go great with the gemma bracelet I bought from you!!!! :)

Heidi Jo  – (December 13, 2008 at 9:50 PM)  

So very cute! Whoever wins will be lucky!

eNVe  – (December 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM)  

Love your corsage collection, Amy!

envejewelry.etsy.com

lillyella, uniquely you  – (December 14, 2008 at 12:25 AM)  

ooo ooo oo love those earrings - yay!

its me, nicole :)

lillyella

Kristin  – (December 14, 2008 at 10:05 AM)  

Hi Amy!
I'm glad you switched from the Lollishops to 1000 markets. It is a better fit but I still like you best on etsy. I love my 2 corsage bracelets from you and would love to win a pair of earrings. Thanks for the contest!
Kristin
sundstromk@saic.com

Lisa @ Serah's  – (December 15, 2008 at 12:29 AM)  

Those are some really cute earrings! My email is info(at)serahsonline(dot)com. I own Serah's where I make unique soaps especially my yummy cupcake soaps.

f2images  – (December 15, 2008 at 5:11 PM)  

I love those earrings pictured (Susanna style?) They are kind of romantic, but with a modern touch.

Mrs.French  – (December 17, 2008 at 1:01 AM)  

pick me, pick me...I really want to win this my dear...xo

ed man  – (December 20, 2008 at 7:13 PM)  

Those earrings are great! I'd love to win!
juneshin.etsy.com

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP