Happy New Year!




Bonne Année, mes amis! I'll be in Paris for the next week, and I won't have time to blog. I'll be sure to share some new photos when I return. Here's to a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2009!

eNVe  – (December 30, 2008 at 2:48 PM)  

Bon voyage!! I'm super jealous because I've always wanted to go to Paris. Looking forward to seeing pics. Have a great time!

Mrs.French  – (December 31, 2008 at 12:53 AM)  

don't move...stay put. I am coming to meet you..Have the most magical time and tell me everything...xo t

Valerie  – (December 31, 2008 at 8:48 AM)  

You lucky girl you! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Shelby  – (January 9, 2009 at 4:56 PM)  

Ooh Paris! Can't wait to see your photos! Oh and I love how you sign each post! Wish I would have thought of that.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP