this week's wants

I'm late, I'm late! Oh, the busyness of the holiday season. I'm a few hours away from braving the bustling last-minute shopping crowds, a years-old holiday tradition for my sister, my dad, and me. So, I thought I'd take a few minutes to relax and enjoy some hassle-free window shopping on etsy and 1000markets and share the results with you.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.37549555.jpg
13 threads has such an amazing shop. Each piece has a beautiful femininity and uniqueness. Case in point, this blue harris tweed coat, which I would love to pair with a chunky grey turtleneck sweater, some cream cords, and my trusty Fryes. Nice, right?

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.47057744.jpg
It has been positively freezing here in Ohio for the past few days, which puts me in the mood for cocoa and cookies, enjoyed in front of the fire with a good book. These shadow rose pillow covers by ruby + stella home would make my reading nook so pretty. Check out this shop for lots of bright and colorful cushion covers!

http://www.1000markets.com/pictures/0003/9195/Copy_of_IMG_1563_-_Copy.jpg
You just don't get a lot of natural flowers in the deep midwinter, at least not here in the midwest, which makes it the perfect time to invest in some lovely floral accents like these blooms earrings by Bijoutiful. Don't they just make you think warm and lovely spring thoughts?

http://www.1000markets.com/pictures/0025/4943/fuchsia_set4.jpg
I am smitten with these felted nesting bowls by Papaver Vert. So cute and cuddly, I think they would look great on our entryway table, rounding up our keys and spare change. Or maybe as a little cozy for my many earrings and bracelets! The possibilities are endless.

Right, I'm off for that shopping trip! Wish me luck and discounts!

Steph  – (December 23, 2008 at 10:11 AM)  

wonderful choices! The pillow covers make me happy.

Mrs.French  – (December 23, 2008 at 1:38 PM)  

your choices always floor me..and this is no exception...xo t

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP