alphabet soup {d}

What does the letter "d" conjure up for you? It makes me think of...


dresses


dandelions (and my dear dog, Lola)


dimples (and not just fruity ones)

dancing (how am I supposed to wait until summer for season 5?)


dark chocolate


devotion (and our first dance)


design (love these dark stained wood floors)


denim


diet & exercise (always more fun in new digs. i do love jogging skirts.)


and my dad (the dentist and hosta hybridzier extraordinaire).




blue moss  – (January 29, 2009 at 5:16 PM)  

great list....love those jeans

Lisa  – (January 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM)  

Lola is so cute in the dandelions! Our Weim pup is 4 months...they are great, smart dogs! Love all the stuff, especially Dark chocolate :)

Melissa de la Fuente  – (January 30, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

Oh, this is so sweet! I am deeply in love with Lola!
You and your hubby are so sweet! And I love that dress!
xo
Melissa

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP