and the winner is...

Congrats to Elena, the winner of the January Contest!

http://www.1000markets.com/pictures/0044/1873/DSC08848.JPG
I'm thrilled to be sending something off to one of my favorite Etsians! Elena is the talent behind Tickled Pink Knits and Floralia, two shops that I frequent for inspiration! And more recently, she's opened a third--Atelier TPK, where you can find patterns to make your own lovely knits, should you have the necessary skills! If you haven't visited yet, you simply must!

lillyella, uniquely you  – (January 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM)  

ooo - lucky lucky girl! I, too, love her work :)

Sarah (fray) –   – (January 27, 2009 at 9:04 PM)  

congratulations Elena! wow, 3 shops? how do you do it, and do it so well?!?

Krista  – (January 31, 2009 at 6:58 PM)  

Such a cute necklace! And I love your blog!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP