warning: you will be tempted


Photo by Bakerella

I should start with an apology. I don't mean to tempt you. But I saw this recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough brownies the other day on bakerella's blog, and I keep thinking about it. I don't think it's fair to keep it to myself.

The problem? I could probably do significant damage to a pan of these on my own. But I'd surely regret it the next day (at least). So, I've decided that if I'm going to make these, I need to have plenty of people around so we can all fight over the squares. Sounds like it's time for a little party!

These treats look positively yummy if you ask me. But the best part? The recipe. Betty Crocker Mix.

Bon app├ętit!

Shelby  – (January 19, 2009 at 12:26 AM)  

Oh my goodness! you are evil ;)

Pretty Little World  – (January 19, 2009 at 10:46 AM)  

These look so tasty!! I'm quite certain that I could eat at least one or ten of these ;)

Your photos from your Paris trip are also just lovely -- I adore the one of the Queen's Hamlet; so pretty!

nichole  – (January 19, 2009 at 7:22 PM)  

Those look amazing! Definitely make them, but surprise your neighbors with the leftovers. That's what I do. Otherwise I would eat the whole pan.

They also remind me of the toll house bars we used to make when I was little.

wunderbug  – (January 19, 2009 at 11:07 PM)  

oh. dear. god.

i keep running into your blog out here in blogland, so i thought i'd leave you a message.

(and what a day to choose to leave a message!!)

i'm going to have to make these tomorrow. yikes. thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP