this week's wants

After a bit of a hiatus, the this week's wants feature is back. And I think it's been worth the wait, if I do say so myself!
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.52655653.jpg
The recent holidays still have me feeling a bit large. To be honest, Paris is probably more to blame than the holidays--all those yummy macarons! These wide leg pants by treehouse 28 look like the perfect compromise of style and comfort. I think I might even look forward getting out of my pjs and if I had a pair of these to wear!

sue_bc.jpg
To be honest, I'm no social butterfly. Actually, I'm much more of a homebody. But I do fantasize sometimes about having a more exciting social calendar. If I did, I would order up these beautiful letterpress calling cards by Invited Ink in a flash. So classy!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.52957521.jpg
Speaking of butterflies, this follow me II print by Lush Bella has had me mesmerized for weeks. I love how the stark white background is paired with these luscious and vibrant butterflies. And I just kinda wonder where they're headed!

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.52840057.jpg
I'm kind of a sucker for Valentine's Day, especially since I met my husband. That said, I normally don't go for holiday-themed apparel or accesories. But this Besos Bangle XO by Kira Ferrer Jewelry Design is so delicate and sweet, I've changed my mind. This one is perfect for 2/14--or any other day of the year. Honey, are you reading?

Red_Pajamas_I_bring_only_this_Final.jpg
While I don't usually adorn myself with holiday-themed items, my house is another story altogether. You may have picked up earlier in this post that I have a fondness for pyjamas too. I just gush over the little "key to my heart" thing, too! The adorable Bring Only This print by Gumball Grenade.

Thanks for reading, all! I hope you'll pay a visit to these lovely artists!

Chakra Pennywhistle  – (January 16, 2009 at 2:18 PM)  

I love all of these! The bracelet is perfect. Not too flashy and simply stated! Love it :)

mchen  – (January 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

Wow! Five for five, I love all of your picks. Gorgeous stuff, all 'round :) Got ya bookmarked now!

lush bella  – (January 16, 2009 at 4:31 PM)  

amy, hi! thank you for including me among your picks! and i love how you responded to it with wonder at where they are going.

GumballGrenade  – (January 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM)  

This is a lovely collection! Thanks for including my "I Bring Only This" print!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP