I spy...

...with my little eye:

something I'd like to wear...
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.50941044.jpg
This splendid tunic by heirloom.

the perfect keepsake...
custom silhouette pendant - single silhouette
This winsome pendant by lucky me beads.



something you might not find in nature (but wish you could)...
Deer family - made to order just for you - Tranquil herd of 4 deer in complimentary colors
This precious deer family by The Handwork Group.

something gorgeous to wear round your neck...
Snowcap . . . Necklace
This icy snow cap necklace by Zhivana Designs.

something perfect for the kitchen...
Cloying
This yummy print by yael fran.

a really pretty little something...
Sleeveless Gathered Front Top - Linen - Sz XS - ON SALE
This crisp linen top by garnish.

something that reminds me of warmer days ahead...
7x7 Lazy Summer
This wonderful lazy summer by f2 images.

and a very clever and cute little play set...

mchen  – (February 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM)  

Yaelfran makes me smile, everything she does. I also love those darling deer — handiwork, indeedy! So many terrific finds, lovely picks :)

f2images  – (February 27, 2009 at 7:42 PM)  

Thank you so much for including my print on your delightful blog! I love the easy fit of that tunic by Heirloom! What special picks!!

Zhivana Designs  – (March 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM)  

Thanks so much, Amy, for including my necklace among all these lovely items!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP