I spy...(this week's wants)

I'm taking a break from this week's wants for a bit to focus on a new series. Fewer words, more great things! Just look at the awesome pieces I found this week!

I spy with my little eye...

....something delicate and chic.
Long Leaf Earrings
These long leaf earrings by Lila Ruby King.

...something cool and convenient.
oxford bound leather bag - navy
One smashing navy leather bag by Rennes Le Château.

...something strange and beautiful.
The morning when you tryed to keep me warm...8x8 fine photographic print
A beautiful print by The Province of My Mind.

...something I'd like to wear.
span turtle-neck tunic dress
This amazing turtleneck tunic dress by KayLim Design.

...something great for date night.
daysoftheweek3.jpg
This pretty Vendredi Soir necklace by Lee Ohio Designs.

...something that reminds me of warm weather to come.
tireswing3-4web.jpg
This heart-warming print by Constellation Photo.

...and something in a perfect shade of green.
Turkish Delight
This fun and funky top by Hotelle Motelle.

Have a lovely day,

lillyella, uniquely you  – (February 20, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

oh I love that top! Im on an Etsy clothes shopping kick right now - though so nervous about things not fitting. figured Ill give it a try anyways!

nichole  – (February 20, 2009 at 9:17 AM)  

Loving it all, but I especially love that tunic! The sleeves and neckline are fantastic.

June Shin  – (February 20, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

I love the tunic dress and that top. I think my next etsy purchase may have to be some article of clothing.

Anna+Lila  – (February 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM)  

gorgeous finds Amy! I'm so glad you like my earrings!

uncorked  – (February 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM)  

I love it all Amy- especially love that funky top from Hotelle Motelle!

Noëlle - Xenotees  – (February 21, 2009 at 12:54 PM)  

I'll say it again & again- you have impeccable taste Amy!

Fog and Thistle  – (February 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM)  

Love that dress. The belt just makes the outfit!

f2images  – (February 24, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

Really loving that Navy Bag! So timeless and classy!

Zhivana Designs  – (February 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM)  

Wonderful finds! I love them all, especially the necklace from Lee Ohio Designs and that gorgeous tunic.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP