studio look-see

I've written about my studio before, but things have changed quite a bit since then. For the past two weeks, I've been enjoying crafting on a new level, in a new space. I thought you all deserved a little look-see!




Wow, just looking at it here makes me want to get in there and make something.

Fog and Thistle  – (February 26, 2009 at 7:25 AM)  

Such a pretty and nicely organized space. Great lighting too. Puts my studio to shame!

Dionne  – (February 26, 2009 at 6:55 PM)  

Ooh, so organized! I have studio-envy!

uncorked  – (February 27, 2009 at 6:48 PM)  

Amy- you are so organized- I am totally shamed!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP