nine: bicycles

mchen  – (March 19, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

LOVE the anton shot, though they're all great. What is it about these old-school bikes that are so feel-good? Maybe it's because they take me back to my childhood banana-seater with a big shiny bell. Thanks for sharing!

Katy  – (March 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

I'm excited...it's almost time to pull our bikes out of our storage unit. Shots like these just make me more anxious to get out there and ride!

Vana  – (March 19, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

Amy-

They're all so pretty! They remind me of summer days :)

Elena (Tickled Pink Knits)  – (March 19, 2009 at 1:25 PM)  

These are hot! Esp like the Velovotee image.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP