the way I see it

Scenes from the ordinary and the extraordinary....

Fog and Thistle  – (March 30, 2009 at 7:45 AM)  

Beautiful and soothing photos and color palate. Nice way to start off my Monday.

Inklore  – (March 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM)  

love those clean white towels against the green tile...aaahh..
my bathroom has pink tile :(

mchen  – (March 31, 2009 at 1:49 AM)  

Did you take all these, Amy? Simply gorgeous!

Amy  – (March 31, 2009 at 10:38 AM)  

Thanks, Michelle! Yes, I took them all--I'm learning, which is the whole point.

Sam, I wish that were my bathroom (we have ugly grey tiles). That was from a hotel, believe it or not. A very nice one. The avocado tiles reminded me of our bathroom growing up.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP