window shopping: ES one of one


My jaw hit the floor the other day when I was pouncing through etsy's "undiscovered" shops. ES one of one is filled with just the type of tees I'd love to wear all through the summer. And a few cute frocks as well! These four top my list:

My advice? Get on over there quick and stock your summer wardrobe! You can find Elva's goods both on etsy and at stars and infinite darkness.
have a lovely day, Amy

June Shin  – (March 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM)  

Very cool shop! I'll have to check out the shop.

nichole  – (March 31, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

So cute! I've been combing the web for some cute summer tees. Thanks for sharing these. ;)

Shelby  – (March 31, 2009 at 1:43 PM)  

Super cute stuff! Thanks for sharing

Katy  – (March 31, 2009 at 6:54 PM)  

Me thinks that shop will not remain undiscovered for long! Very nice stuff!!

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP