window shopping: jess james jake

window shopping: jessjamesjake
Could this vintage shop be any more adorable? I mean, I know vintage is pretty hot, but these items (and photos) are smokin. These four caught my eye first, but there's plenty more where they came from! Check out jess james jake for more goodies.

Clockwise from top left: Bumblebee plaid dress, Midcentury tassle umbrella, Midcentury modern tea party, Hot Pink Samsonite suitcase.

have a lovely day, Amy

Michelle  – (April 28, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

amy, i die. everything is wonderful. i love when a etsy shop pays that much attention to styling. makes me want to buy it all.

sarah jane and bentley  – (April 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM)  

JessJamesJake is awesome for sure. Great feature!!

jessjamesjake  – (April 28, 2009 at 9:56 AM)  

Amy! Thanks so much. I love your style and your shop. I'm thrilled to be included on your blog. xoxo, jess

Jennifer  – (April 28, 2009 at 9:57 AM)  

i love this shop. i keep going back just to look at the pretty pictures!

Stephanie  – (April 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

I love this Etsy shop and I stalk it regularly. She's so good about putting up new stuff too.

mchen  – (April 28, 2009 at 10:41 AM)  

You ain't kiddin'. Amazing treasures, and killer photos! Congrats JJJ :) I'll be baaaack.

Post a Comment

Hi there! I'm so glad you visited my blog today. And look, you made it all the way down here! While you're here, leave me a note. And have a lovely day.
Amy

more photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from thebline. Make your own badge here.

search the site

come, join us!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP